That letters one. missbevcrusher
gave me the letter d. So now I have to come up with 10 things I love starting with the letter d.
That is surprisingly hard.
1. Dana Scully. This requires no explanation, because Dana Scully is awesome!
Oh you want one? Well, anyone who can run in high heels, shoot you and then do the autopsy is not someone you want to piss off.
2. Dragons! Just, dragons! I have waded though so much awful just because they have dragons in them. Though if a movie had Jeremy Irons and dragons both in them, run away!
3. The Doctor, no matter how irritatingly emo he can get, he's still the Doctor.
4. The other Doctor, the most interesting character on Voyager who wasn't initially hired for his boobs.
5. Disney animation. While Disney the corporation is evil and terrifying, their animation is lovely, and even those that are bad from a movie point of view are still watchable because of the efforts of the animators.
6. Dogs. I do love both cats and dogs, each species with their different charms, and dogs are just so happy most of the time.
7. Discworld, my favorite fantasy land. It's not just a monotone land of hats, all sorts of different species and cultures and places that all have their own unique feel. Oh Pterry!
8. Dvds. My flat is a shrine to dvds! Going fully digital would save a lot of space, but it's not the same if you don't have to open up the dvd case, then open up all the others when you realise the one you actually want is in the wrong case somewhere.
9. Dodgy old british sci-fi. Because when your space ships are made out of tin foil and your aliens out of bubble wrap, you have to have to rely on an actual decent script.
10. David Bowie. Because without his music there would be no Gene Hunt! Plus, it's good music too!